We simply cannot have rogue institutions exposing taxpayers to the risk of exploding financial weapons of mass destruction provides a means to stop this dangerous nonsense.
What does FWMD stand for?
FWMD stands for Financial Weapons of Mass Destruction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FWMD
- Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance Office (Montana)
- Fort Worth Mortgage Bankers Association
- Fort Worth Mountain Bikers' Association (Texas)
- Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce (Fort Worth, TX)
- Faith, Worship and Ministry Committee (Canada)
- Flow-Weighted Mean Concentration
- Fort William Male Choir (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Fort Worth Magicians Club (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fort Worth Men's Chorus
- Friends Wilderness Meditation Center (West Virginia)
- Florida Water Management District
- Fixed-Wing Multi-Engine Qualification
- Fixed-Wing Multi-Engine Qualification Course
- Fish & Wildlife Management Information System (Canada)
- Fixed Wall Mount Kit
- Fred Wilson Memorial Library (Andover, KS)
- Federation for the Welfare of the Mentally Retarded (India)
- Fort Worth Motorcycle Riders (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fairfield Woods Middle School (Fairfield, CT)
- Federal Waste Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In my view derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction, carrying dangers that, while now latent, are potentially lethal.
bottled water industry Source: World Wildlife Fund "DERIVATIVES ARE FINANCIAL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.