government audit report last year found it was almost impossible to track where much of the billions of dollars spent on security and development projects in the last decade had gone given the country's dysfunctional financial tracking system and poor bank oversight.
What does FTS stand for?
FTS stands for Financial Tracking System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTS
We have 251 other meanings of FTS in our Acronym Attic
- Field Training Supervisor (law enforcement)
- Field Transfer System
- Field Trial Secretary (various meanings)
- Fight the System
- Fight to Survive (gaming)
- File Tracking System
- File Transfer Service/System
- Film Transport Speed
- Financial and Technical Support (various organizations)
- Financial Technical Services
- Financial Transaction Switch
- Fine Track Sensor (US Air Force)
- Fire Training School (various locations)
- Firearms Tracing System (ATF)
- First Tier Suburbs (National League of Cities)
- First Time Sewerage (civil engineering)
- First Trimester Screening (pregnancy)
- Fiscal Transparency Seminar (IMF)
- Fixed Terminal System (RR network communication)
- Fixing To Start
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Betfair's sophisticated financial tracking system only began two years ago and sources said the alleged scam could have been going on for years before that and involved bets placed at racecourses.
announced it has completed development of a custom, web-based inventory and financial tracking system for Operation Smile, a Virginia-based international charity that provides free facial reconstructive surgery to tens of thousands of children and young adults in developing countries and the United States.
With John's guidance and leadership, Microsoft has developed world-class financial tracking systems," said Bob Herbold, executive vice president and chief operating officer at Microsoft.