Clifford Gardiner duped gamblers into investing in a spread betting scheme based on the Financial Times Share Index.
What does FTSI stand for?
FTSI stands for Financial Times Share Index
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTSI
We have 10 other meanings of FTSI in our Acronym Attic
- Few-Tube Steam Generator
- Fire Test Study Group (UK)
- Florida Tomato Scouting Guide (agriculture)
- Fluoride Technical Study Group (Fort Collins, CO)
- Full Thickness Skin Graft
- Fédération Tunisienne des Sports pour Handicapés (French: Tunisian Federation of Sports for the Disabled; Tunisia)
- Frequent Term Set-based Hierarchical Clustering (algorithm)
- Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- Facility Technology Services, Inc. (Virginia)
- Federal Technology Solutions, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Fisher Technical Services, Inc. (est. 1996; Las Vegas, NV)
- Ford Technologies Services India
- Freight Transportation Services Index (United States Bureau of Transportation Statistics)
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions International (Munich, Germany)
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Fachbereich Translations-, Sprach- und Kulturwissenschaft (German: Translation, Language and Cultural Studies Department)
- Forever the Sickest Kids (band)
- Franz Theodore Stone Laboratory (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Front Turn Signal Lamp (vehicle lighting)
- Food Trade Sustainability Leadership Association (Eugene, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clifford Gardiner, 45, claimed he would make punters big profits by investing their stakes on the Financial Times Share Index.