The Reserve Travel System is the only travel computation system that specifically addresses the varied needs and requirements for Reserve travel vouchers, including multiple orders and changes in status," said Penny Meredith-Pogue, chief of the Financial Systems Branch at Headquarters AFRC, Robins Air Force Base, Ga.
What does FSB stand for?
FSB stands for Financial Systems Branch
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSB
We have 136 other meanings of FSB in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Sneaky Bastards (airsoft team)
- Fellow of the Society of Biology (UK)
- Fiber Seeking Backhoe
- Field Service Bulletin
- Fife Society for the Blind (UK)
- Final Staging Base
- Financial Savings Bank (various locations)
- Financial Services Board (South Africa)
- Financial Spread Betting (London)
- Financial Stability Board (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She will return to the division and assume responsibility of the Financial Systems Branch and the division's administrative function.