However, in its report on India: Financial System Stability Assessment Update of January, 2013 IMF has, in the context of the current bank licensing policy of RBI, indicated that the international experience supported the prudent policy position of disallowing industrial houses from promoting and owning banks.
What does FSSA stand for?
FSSA stands for Financial System Stability Assessment (World Bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSSA
We have 53 other meanings of FSSA in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Shared Services-Employee Compensation Services
- Focal and Segmental Sclerosis and/or Hyalinosis
- Faculty of Science Students Association
- Faculty, Staff, Students and Alumni (various schools)
- Family and Social Services Administration (Indiana)
- Family and Social Services Agency (Indiana)
- Family Subsistence Supplemental Allowance
- Federal Social Security Act
- Fédération Française du Sport Automobile (French: French Motor Sports Federation)
- Fiber Sequence Selection Algorithm
- Fine Sun Sensor Assembly
- Fire Suppression Systems Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Flashing Symbolic Signal Ahead
- Flexible Substrata Solar Array
- Flight School Security Awareness (various organizations)
- Florida Sport Shooting Association
- Flying Scot Sailing Association (Columbia, SC, USA)
- France Sarbacane Sportive Amateurs (French sports association)
- French Stanford Student Association (est. 1999)
- Family Support Services Advisory Council (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a aaa The IMF financial system stability assessment report noted that the "Moroccan banking sector is stable, adequately capitalized, profitable, and resilient to shocks.
Economic Bulletin 4/03 IMF (2005): "Norway: Financial system stability assessment, including reports on the observance of standards and codes on the following topics: banking supervision, insurance regulation and payment systems", IMF Country Report No 05/200, June 2005 Act relating to Payment Systems etc.