TOKYO, March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- - Financial Supervisory Agency registration marks important step into market Liquidnet, the #1 electronic marketplace for institutional-only block trading, announced today it has received broker registration certification from the Financial Supervisory Agency of Japan.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Financial Supervisory Agency (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Film South Asia (est. 1997)
- Film Stills Archive (Museum of Modern Art; New York, NY)
- Final Site Acceptance
- Financial Security Assurance, Inc.
- Financial Service Agreement (World Trade Organization)
- Financial Services Act (UK)
- Financial Services Administration (various locations)
- Financial Services Agency (Japan)
- Financial Services Authority
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Supervisory Authority
- Financial Systems Administration (various schools)
- Fingerprint Sharing Alliance (coalition of telecom companies to combat cyber attacks)
- Finite State Automaton
- Finnish Service Alliance
- Finnish Society of Anesthesiologists
- Finnish Society of Automation
- Fire Safety Administrator
- Fire Services Administration (various schools)
- Fire Station Alerting (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11) The CRA requires the federal financial supervisory agencies to encourage insured depository institutions to help meet the credit needs of the local communities in which they operate, consistent with their safe and sound operation, and requires the appropriate federal financial supervisory agency to take into account a relevant depository institution's record of meeting the credit needs of its entire community, including low- and moderate-income ("LMI") neighborhoods, in evaluating bank expansionary proposals.
The financial supervisory agency BaFin saw "indications that some hedge funds acted in concert when they blocked Deutsche Borse AG's plans to take over the London Stock Exchange.
18 Kyodo The Financial Supervisory Agency (FSA) said Tuesday it plans to map out supervising policies on electronic trade of securities and other financial products.
The Financial Supervisory Agency earlier said LTCB's balance sheets showed the bank had a capital deficit of 340 billion yen at the end of September.
The Financial Supervisory Agency (FSA), a Japanese government watchdog, is threatening to punish financial institutions that fail to prepare sufficiently for the millennium date change.
According to Japan's newly created Financial Supervisory Agency, as of March 31, 1998, its 954 deposit-taking institutions had a combined total of $625 billion in questionable loans - excluding an estimated $600 billion in other non-performing loans (those which haven't been serviced in at least three months).
On September 1, 1999 Republic New York Corporation announced that it had commenced an investigation of the Futures Division of RNYSC as a result of a letter received from the Financial Supervisory Agency of Japan ("FSA") concerning an investigation that the FSA is conducting of the Tokyo branch of an affiliate of a client of RNYSC's Philadelphia office.