The Seven Secrets of Financial Success, Successful Money Management, and Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement are registered trademarks or trademarks of Successful Money Management Seminars, Inc.
What does FSSR stand for?
FSSR stands for Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement (seminar; Prism Financial Resources; California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSSR
We have 7 other meanings of FSSR in our Acronym Attic
- Fold Classification Based on Structure-Structure Alignment of Proteins
- Forward Scattering Spectrometer Probe
- Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Petri (Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fraternité Sacerdotale Saint-Pierre (French: Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fuel System Supply Point
- Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Pii X (Latin: The Society of Saint Pius X; Switzerland)
- Finite State Scalar Quantization
- Functional Social Support Questionnaire
- Family Service System Reform
- Federation of the Soviet Socialist Republics
- Flash Solid State Recorder
- Flight System Software Requirement
- Floating Scale Surface Reconstruction (coding)
- For Some Strange Reason
- Formation Sous-Traitance de Sécurité Routière (French: Road Safety Subcontracting Training)
- Fort Steuben Scout Reservation (Freeport, OH)
- Farming Systems and Soil Resources Institute (Philippines)
- Fast Simple Server Redundancy Protocol (Cisco)
- Fluid Studios Software RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) Toolkit
- Fédération de la Santé et des Services Sociaux (French: Federation of Health and Human Services; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is nationally recognized for its comprehensive personal finance seminars, including the Successful Money Management Seminar (for people under age 50), Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement (for people ages 50 to 65+) and Lifelong Financial Security (for retirees).