The organization is a trusted ally of respected institutions such as the US Treasury and the Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council, and we are pleased that with this partnership the FS-ISAC recognizes the quality and reliability of Secunia's vulnerability intelligence.
What does FSSCC stand for?
FSSCC stands for Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Field Software Support Center
- Financial Services Skills Council (UK)
- Financial Services Solution Center
- Financial Services Supervisory Commission (Taiwan)
- Financial Shared Service Center
- Fleet Surveillance Support Center
- Fleet Surveillance Support Command (US Navy)
- Flight Systems and Servicing Contract
- Food Safety System Certification
- Foundation for Self-Sufficiency in Central America (Austin, TX)
- International Conference on Fuzzy Sets and Soft Computing in Economics and Finance
- Fudbalski Savez Srbije i Crne Gore (Serbian: Football Association of Serbia and Montenegro; Belgrade, Serbia)
- Flight Services Station Operations and Procedures Committee
- Fluorescence-Based Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism (oncology)
- Freespace Source Code Project
- Fee Simple Subject to Condition Subsequent
- Facilities Support and Services Division
- Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District (Fairfield, CA)
- Fédération Suisse de Speeddown (French: Swiss Speeddown Federation; Switzerland)
- Finance Systems Support & Development (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security, a group of private-sector firms and financial trade associations, has been working to ensure that trading could continue if big exchanges had to close because of the risk of disease transmission.
To address this growing interest, the Financial Banking Information Infrastructure Committee (FBIIC) and Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council (FSSCC) today begin their Pandemic Flu Exercise, which runs through October 12.
14, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Supporting the recent announcement by Obama Administration officials that the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Commerce and the Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council will work in partnership for cybersecurity innovation, Experian, the leading global information services company, organized a gathering of representatives from various government agencies and private industry experts for a discussion to share best practices for ensuring that online services are safe, reliable and secure against cyber threats.
Treasury, and its sector coordinating council, the Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council.
Department of Treasury and the Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council (FSSCC), serves to enhance the ability of the financial services sector to prepare for and respond to cyber and physical threats, vulnerabilities and incidents, and acts as the primary communications channel for the sector.
Secretary of the Treasury to serve as Sector Coordinator and Chairman of the Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council (FSSCC) for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security.
This fall, Hender was elected Vice Chairman of Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security and appointed to the board as Vice Chairman of the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center, Inc.