uk Global Banking News - 04 October 2012 Mtende Mhango, associate professor of law at University of Witwatersrand, has recommended the implementation of reforms at Swaziland's Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA).
What does FSRA stand for?
FSRA stands for Financial Services Regulatory Authority (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSRA
We have 24 other meanings of FSRA in our Acronym Attic
- Full Spectrum Recorder
- Full Symptomatic Remission
- Functional Support Requirement
- Functional System Requirement
- Fund Summary Record (USAF purchase requests)
- Futuristic Sex Robotz (rap group)
- Frequency-Shifted Reference Ultra-Wideband
- Fail to Stop and Render Aid (criminal charge)
- Fast Seamless Rate Adaptation
- Financial Services Reform Act 2001 (Australia)
- Finnish Street Rod Association (Finland)
- Fire, Safety & Rescue Asia (conference)
- Florida Scholastic Rowing Association
- Fondation Suisse pour Recherches Alpines
- Fondazione Svizzera per Ricerche Alpine
- Foothills Street Rod Association (Calgary, Alberta)
- Foreign Service Retirement Actuarial
- Formula Sidecar Racing Association (UK)
- Fort Smith Regional Airport (Fort Smith, AR)
- France Street Rod Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The system will be used by Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Frankfurt in identifying at an early state of the companies that are having problems in the event that properties and equities prices or interest rates stridently change.
Representative Office, Licence number 13/238/2008 Where Northern Trust's UK entities undertake regulated business, they are authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority Northern Trust International Fund Administration Services (Ireland) Limited and Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited are each authorised by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority pursuant to section 10 of the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 (as amended) The Northern Trust Company operates in Canada as The Northern Trust Company, Canada Branch which is an authorized foreign bank branch under the Bank Act (Canada).
In a statement, the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority said a former Irish comptroller and auditor general, Lauri McDonnell, had been appointed to oversee an independent inquiry into the case, to be carried out by an external firm of forensic accountants.
The long-promised Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority is finally in legal existence and the Irish consumer wants to see it in action.
In 2003, the responsibility for the authorization and supervision of insurance undertakings was transferred to the new Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority (IFSRA).
As part of the regulatory functions of Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Frankfurt, it provides a more enhanced basis for intervention when the insurance companies are employing too high rates which can also be used as basis for comparability among other companies.
Northern Trust International Fund Administration Services (Ireland) Limited and Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited are each authorised by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority pursuant to section 10 of the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 (as amended).