com, an online financial services platform, has announced that it would launch a new model for motor insurance services in India.
What does FSP stand for?
FSP stands for Financial Services Platform (wireless services and internet banking)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSP
We have 304 other meanings of FSP in our Acronym Attic
- Fighting Steel Project (gaming)
- Figlie di San Paolo (Italian: Daughters of Saint Paul; religious institute)
- File Service Protocol
- File Slurping Protocol
- Filles de St. Paul (Daughters of Saint Paul - Boston nun order)
- Filtration Systems Products (various locations)
- Final Salary Plan (employee pension plan)
- Final Standard Profile (optical disk feature)
- Financial Sector Program
- Financial Service Provider
- Financial Services Practitioner
- Financial Stability Partnership (various organizations)
- Financial Sustainability Plan (WHO)
- Finished Screen Porch (building code)
- Finite State Process (Java programming and documentation tool)
- Fire and Security Products
- Fire Stand Pipe
- Fire Support Plan
- Fire Suppression Panel
- Fishery Sector Program (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A leading online financial services platform, Policybazr.
He also provided insight into Shuaa's new operating model and its transformation into a client-centric, full service financial services platform, building on its history in asset management, investment banking and capital markets.
MANAMA: Nissan Motor Company Limited (NML) and Al Dahana yesterday announced the establishment of a joint venture company - Nissan Gulf FZCO (NGF) - to enhance Nissan's marketing and sales strategy in key GCC markets and introduce a full-fledged financial services platform through Middle East and North African region.
com allows us to broaden the range of alert services our Financial Services Platform supports, complements our LiveClips aggregation solution, and adds a compelling standalone offering to our product portfolio," said Greg Wolfond, chief executive officer, 724 Solutions.
Atlanta Life Financial Group is the only African-American owned and privately held company in the country with a financial services platform that includes asset management, investment banking/brokerage and insurance.
5 Million series B funding managed by Inventus Capital Partners is obtained by Online financial services platform Policybazr.
A week ago, mFoundry and MasterCard announced a partnership that will combine MasterCard's NFC-based PayPass technology and mFoundry's mobile financial services platform.