The Bank Insurance & Securities Association (BISA), a leading financial services industry association, has said that it has appointed Jeff Hartney as executive director, effective July 7.
What does FSIA stand for?
FSIA stands for Financial Services Industry Association (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSIA
We have 8 other meanings of FSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Functionally Significant Item
- Fund Screen Investigation (finance)
- Funeral Services, Inc (Tallahassee, FL)
- Funk Software, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Fusfeld Group Inc (Framingham, MA)
- Future Store Initiative (Metro Group)
- Fluid-Structure Interaction - Structural Design
- Faridabad Small Industries Association (India)
- Fédération des Syndicats Interprofessionnels Autonomes (French: Interprofessional Autonomous Federation of Trade Unions)
- Fellow of the Securities Institute of Australia
- Food Safety Institute of the Americas (est. 2004; USDA)
- Footshock Stress-Induced Analgesia
- Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Free Software Industries Association (India)
- Financial Services, Insurance, and Banking
- Fire Support Interoperability Board
- Fantasy Sports Invitational Challenge
- Federal Services International Corporation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Financial Services Innovation Center
- Financial Services Innovation Coalition (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bank Insurance and Securities Association is the leading financial services industry association dedicated to serving those responsible for the marketing, sales and distribution of securities, insurance, and other financial products and advisory services through the bank channel.
Willie Slattery, chief executive of Deutsche International Ireland and president of the Financial Services Industry Association, is the chairman of the new group.
FSSCC, a network of financial services industry associations and trade groups that works closely with the U.
NEW YORK -- The Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council for Critical Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security (FSSCC) announced today that the American Insurance Association (AIA) has joined 27 other financial services industry associations and trade groups as the newest member of the Council.
CME, the largest futures exchange in the United States and the largest futures clearing house in the world for the trading of futures and options on futures contracts, joins 26 other financial services industry associations and trade groups as members of the FSSCC.