In order to provide insurance, an insurance company must be registered with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, an agency of the Ontario Ministry of Finance.
What does FSCO stand for?
FSCO stands for Financial Services Commission of Ontario
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSCO
We have 10 other meanings of FSCO in our Acronym Attic
- Fibre Science and Communication Network (Mid-Sweden University; Sundsvall, Sweden)
- Financial Services Compliance Network
- Food Science and Nutrition (program of studies)
- Fire Safe Council of Nevada County (California)
- Family Support Center of New Jersey
- Federation of Scottish Clans in Nova Scotia
- Financial Service Centers of New York
- Federation of Straight Chiropractors and Organizations
- Fellow of the Society of Crematorium Organists
- Field Security Coordination Officer
- Free Style Chamber Orchestra (Hungary)
- Freedom Sailing Company (Nevada)
- French Speaking Countries Outreach (New Market, TN)
- First Spiritualist Chruch of Austin (Texas)
- Florida State Council of Carpenters
- Free Society Conference and Nordic Summit
- Fire Support Coordinator
- Feng Shui College of Sydney
- Faculty Senate Committee on University Planning (Kansas State University)
- Fellow of the Society for Coaching Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
ca/nsirb FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION OF ONTARIO Bob Christie, Chief Executive Officer and Superintendent of Financial Services 5160 Yonge St.
Northern Credit Union members and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario has welcomed West Fort William Credit Union in Thunder Bay and Red Rock Credit Union into the fold.
BIDS IS A PROUD TRAINING PARTNER OF THE TORONTO TRANSIT COMMISSION (TTC), GENERAL MOTORS, BELL CANADA, FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMISSION OF ONTARIO, AVIVA CANADA, LAKERIDGE HEALTH, MACKIE MOVING SYSTEMS/MACKIE AUTO TRANSPORT, DURHAM ACCESS TO CARE, OWASCO VOLKSWAGEN, HONDA CANADA, HOWARD MARTEN, AUTOMODULAR ASSEMBLIES, SEARS, DY-TECH INC.
OTCBB:MBKR), which is a financial services company dedicated to providing mortgages to the Canadian marketplace, announced today that it has received regulatory approval from Financial Services Commission of Ontario ("FSCO") and will start accepting mortgage applications beginning of next month.
Both Gravelle and Boughner have written letters to various ministries for government intervention, as the province plays a role in the setting of facility insurance rates through the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
filed on July 15, 2004 - Registration under the Mortgage Brokers Act (Ontario) received from the Financial Services Commission of Ontario - Listing of common shares (symbol "CFG") on the TSX Venture Exchange, commencement of trading on August 4, 2004 - Approval as a lender by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) - Warehouse credit facility agreement with RBC Financial Group for up to $25 million - Regulatory approval received from the British Columbia Ministry of Finance Financial Institutions Commission - Execution of a sale and servicing agreement with Desjardins Credit Union of Ontario to purchase high ratio, insured residential mortgages - Three-year sale and servicing agreement with Merrill Lynch Canada Inc.
Application for Listing Now that the subscription proceeds have been released and CFG's subsidiary has been registered under the Mortgage Brokers Act by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, CFG is proceeding to complete the remaining TSX-V requirements for listing and is expecting to commence trading on the TSX-V under the symbol "CFG" in the near future.