2) Louis Group (IOM) Limited - appointment of a manager under the Financial Services Act 2008.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Financial Services Act (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Field Systemic Advocacy (US IRS)
- Fighter Support Aircraft (US DoD)
- File System Archiving (computing)
- Filemaker Solutions Alliance (developer membership program offered by FileMaker Inc)
- Filipino Student Association
- Film South Asia (est. 1997)
- Film Stills Archive (Museum of Modern Art; New York, NY)
- Final Site Acceptance
- Financial Security Assurance, Inc.
- Financial Service Agreement (World Trade Organization)
- Financial Services Administration (various locations)
- Financial Services Agency (Japan)
- Financial Services Authority
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Supervisory Agency (Japan)
- Financial Supervisory Authority
- Financial Systems Administration (various schools)
- Fingerprint Sharing Alliance (coalition of telecom companies to combat cyber attacks)
- Finite State Automaton
- Finnish Service Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finance Bank was under the supervision of Bank of Zambia after it violated various norms under the banking and financial services act.
Just as we will have a Fiscal Responsibility Act to deal with public finances, we will come back and we will have a new Business and Financial Services Act as well that will ban the old bonus systems and make it impossible for firms to go back to using them.
The Financial Services Act, better known as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, allows financial institutions, such as banks, insurers and securities firms, to affiliate under one corporate roof.
This announcement is issued by Scoot, the contents having been approved solely for the purposes of Section 57 of the Financial Services Act 1986 by Merrill Lynch International which is regulated in the conduct of its investment business in the UK by The Securities and Futures Authority Limited.
It is entering into a partnership with CGU Life to offer products regulated under the Financial Services Act.
NIGEL SEARS, the sole director of Anderson Churchill, the greyhound syndicate company, has been charged with three offences under the Financial Services Act.
to direct it after its owners allegedly violated financial services act.