The debt restructuring is based on a decisuion of the Financial Sector Policy Committee (KKSK) No.
What does FSPC stand for?
FSPC stands for Financial Sector Policy Committee (Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSPC
We have 12 other meanings of FSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Free State Pinball Association (Washington, DC)
- Fine Sun Pointing Attitude Anomaly Detection
- Fédération Sportive Francophone de la Police Belge (French: Francophone Belgian Police Sports Federation; Belgium)
- Field Service Pocket Book (series of WWII pamphlets for British officers and senior NCO's)
- Finite-Size Pencil Beam (radiology)
- Fire Safety Plan Box
- Fire Support Patrol Base (Vietnam)
- Food Safety Promotion Board (UK)
- Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches
- Fédération Suisse des Producteurs de Céréales (French: Swiss Federation of Grain Producers; Switzerland)
- Financial Systems Policy Council
- Fixed-Step Power Control
- Fleet Supply Policy Council
- Florida Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Ford Senior Players Championship (golf)
- Foundation For Sex Positive Culture (Seattle, WA)
- Full-Scale Production Contract
- Full-Scale Prototype Completion
- Flight Strip Printer Control Module
- Fachverband Schweizerischer Privat Detektive (German: Swiss Association of Private Investigators; Zurich, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on a decision of the powerful Financial Sector Policy Committee (KKSK) in 2001 on Nov.