7 billion net inflow in 2008, according to Financial Research Corp.
What does FRC stand for?
FRC stands for Financial Research Corp. (Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRC
We have 263 other meanings of FRC in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération pour la Recherche sur le Cerveau (French: Brain Research Federation)
- Fédération Régionale des Chasseurs (French: Regional Federation of Hunters)
- Fédération Romande des Consommateurs (French: Romande Consumer Federation; Switzerland)
- Fiber Reinforced Composite
- Fichier des Recherches Criminelles (French: Criminal Investigation File)
- Field Reversed Configuration
- Field Robotics Center
- Final Reproducible Copy
- Financial Reconstruction Commission (Japan)
- Financial Reporting Council (UK)
- Financial Responsibility Centre (Canada)
- Finnish Red Cross
- First Robotics Canada
- FIRST Robotics Competition
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (Nigeria)
- Fisher Registration Card (Asia, Pacific)
- Fitness Recreation Center (various locations)
- Fixed Rate Credit
- Fixed Replacement Cache
- Fixed Roof Coupe (Chevrolet Corvette)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Living benefits may get most of the attention among VA features, but Scott DeMonte, director of variable annuity markets at Massachusetts-based Financial Research Corp.
At the current rate, index funds will have amassed nearly 55% of all fund assets by June 30, 2019, up from 18% a decade earlier, according to data from Financial Research Corp.
Research firms, such as Tiburon Strategic Advisors and Financial Research Corp.
Hypothetical estimate based on information from Financial Research Corp.
A recent study published by the Financial Research Corp.
In addition, Nations Funds was the 12th best-selling mutual fund family in 2002, based on sales of equity and fixed income funds, according to Financial Research Corp.
The SMA industry added 330,000 new investors during the first nine months of 2002, according to Financial Research Corp.