He also serves Financial Planning Standards Board India as vice chairman and CEO.
What does FPSB stand for?
FPSB stands for Financial Planning Standards Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPSB
We have 4 other meanings of FPSB in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Political Science Association (est. 1935)
- Fisher Park Summit Alternative (school; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Florida Pool and Spa Association
- Florida Public Service Association
- Fonderie et Plasturgie SA (French: Foundry and Plastics SA)
- Food Processing Suppliers Association (McLean, VA)
- Fractionated Plasma Separation and Adsorption (blood purification)
- Free Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Florida Park Service Alumni Association
- Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics
- First-Price Sealed Bid (auction)
- Forum Peduli Sumatera Barat (Indonesian: Care Forum of West Sumatra)
- French Penspinning Board (France)
- Faculty Practice Solutions Center
- Family Policy Studies Center
- Far Post Soccer Club
- Federal Public Services Commission (Pakistan)
- Field Production Science Center (University of Tokyo)
- Field Programmable System Chip (Lucent Technologies)
- Financial Planners Standards Council (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the evolution of any profession, there are three stages: information skill, knowledge and wisdom," says Ranjeet Mudholkar, vice chairman and CEO, Financial Planning Standards Board of India ( FPSB).
Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), which describes itself as the "preeminent global standards-setting body for competent, ethical financial planners," has released a white paper outlining the organisation's position on regulation and oversight of the financial planning profession.
Summary: Noel Maye, CEO, Financial Planning Standards Board, USA, talks to Tanvi Varma about the intricacies of financial planning in India and current standards of the advisory industry.
As Ranjeet Mudholkar, principal adviser to the Financial Planning Standards Board of India says, nondisclosure of commissions is against the rules for certified planners.
CFP Board) and the newly created Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd.