Prepare Long-Range Financial Operating Plans Local government operating budgets cover a one- or two-year period, and therefore often do not reveal the information necessary to evaluate the agency's long-term financial condition.
What does FOP stand for?
FOP stands for Financial Operating Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOP
We have 135 other meanings of FOP in our Acronym Attic
- Fairly Oddparents (cartoon)
- Feature Oriented Programming
- Federal Operating Permit (various locations)
- Fédération Française des Producteurs d'Oléagineux et de Protéagineux (French)
- Federation of Planets (Star Trek)
- Fibre Optic Patch
- Fibrodisplasia Osificante Progresiva (Spanish: Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva)
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva
- Field of Play
- Field Operating Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, Clarke served as Senior Vice President of Finance, responsible for developing and managing the company's integrated long-term financial operating plans and budgets, its shareholder strategy and its capital structure.
As his primary mission, Robert Ernens will focus on reorganizing sales operations, improving sales processes, increasing partnerships and more generally on improving Cyrano's visibility and awareness while strictly implementing a well-balanced financial operating plan.