Also participating is the Financial Networks Readiness Consortium (FNRC), a group of corporations with business related to the financial community.
What does FNRC stand for?
FNRC stands for Financial Networks Readiness Consortium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FNRC
We have 5 other meanings of FNRC in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish National Road Administration
- Fondation Nationale des Réalisations Autochtones (French: National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation; Canada)
- Friends of the National Rifle Association
- Fujairah Natural Resources Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Fonds National de Recherches Agricoles et Agro-Alimentaires (French: National Fund for Agricultural Research and Agri-Food; Sénégal)
- Fonds National des Retraites du Bénin (French: National Pension Fund of Benin)
- Functional Neuroscience Research Branch (US NIH)
- Fetal Nucleated Red Blood Cell (women's health)
- Far Northern Regional Center (Redding, CA)
- Fiduciaire Nationale de Révision Comptable (French: National Trust Accounting Review)
- Fédération Nationale des Retraités des Caisses d'Epargne (French: National Federation of Pensioners of Savings Banks)
- Federal Naturalisation and Residency Department (United Arab Emirates)
- Freie Nationalisten Rendsburg (German political party)
- Fonds National de Régulation et de Développement Agricole (French: National Fund for Regulation and Development of Agriculture; Algeria)
- First National Real Estate (Australia)
- Foundation for Neonatal Research and Education (est. 1992; Pitman, NJ)
- Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics (International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation)
- Fidelity National Real Estate Solutions (Irvine, CA)
- Fast Neutron Research Facility (Chiang Mai University; Thailand)
- Fédération Nationale de la Restauration Française (French: National Federation of French Restoration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T (NYSE: T) and the Y2K Financial Networks Readiness Consortium (FNRC) today announced they have successfully completed Year 2000 readiness testing.