Pending regulatory and other approvals, in the coming months: 1) Financial Network Investment Corporation, whose regional director network provides local support to more than 2,100 advisors through every stage of their business, will be renamed Cetera Advisor Networks.
What does FNIC stand for?
FNIC stands for Financial Network Investment Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNIC
We have 2 other meanings of FNIC in our Acronym Attic
- Factory New in Box (various companies)
- Fédération Nationale des Infirmières de Belgique (French: National Federation of Belgium Nurses; Belgium)
- First National Innovation Brokers (Colombia)
- First National Investment Banking (Omaha, NE)
- Foreign Names Information Bulletin
- Fédération Nationale des Industries du Bois pour le Bâtiment (French: National Federation of Industries of Wood for Building)
- FLAD (Fundação Luso-Americana para o Desenvolvimento)/NSF (National Science Foundation) International Bioethics Institute (Portugal)
- Fair Name Implementation Committee (chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Fédération Nationale des Industries Chimiques (French: National Federation of Chemical Industries)
- Fidelity National Insurance Company
- First Nations and Inuit Component (Canada)
- Food and Nutrition Information Center
- Fédération Nationale de l'Industrie et du Commerce de Chine (French: National Federation of Industry and Commerce of China; China)
- First Nations and Inuit Child Care (Canada)
- Fédération Nationale des Industries et du Commerce en Gros des Viandes (French: National Federation of Wholesale Meat Industries and Commerce)
- Fieldbus Non-Incendive Concept
- Fédération Nationale Interprofessionnelle de la Danse (French: National Interprofessional Federation of Dance)
- Front National Ile-De-France (French: National Front Ile-De-France)
- Florida Newspaper in Education Coordinators, Inc.
- Fédération Nationale des Industries Electrométallurgiques, Electrochimiques et Connexes (French: National Federation of Electrometallurgy, Electrochemical and Related Industries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
serving approximately 5,000 financial advisors and more than 700 financial institutions through its three distinct broker-dealer platforms, Financial Network Investment Corporation, Multi-Financial Securities Corporation and PrimeVest Financial Services Inc.
Securities and advisory services are offered through Financial Network Investment Corporation.
completed its acquisition of Financial Network Investment Corporation ("Financial Network"), based in El Segundo, Calif.
provides comprehensive broker-dealer services, innovative technology, and competitive advisory programs for approximately 5,000 independent financial professionals and more than 700 financial institutions affiliated with its three independently managed broker-dealers: Financial Network Investment Corporation, Multi-Financial Securities Corporation, and PrimeVest Financial Services, Inc.
Advisory service and securities are offered through Financial Network Investment Corporation, a registered broker/dealer and member SIPC.
May 29 /PRNewswire/ -- David Hubbard, Regional Director for Financial Network Investment Corporation, member SIPC, has been recognized by On Wall Street magazine as one of the leading branch managers in the financial services industry.
Prior to that, she was with Financial Network Investment Corporation.