has agreed to acquire Compliance Week from Boston-based Financial Media Holdings Group, Inc.
What does FMHG stand for?
FMHG stands for Financial Media Holdings Group, Inc
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Federal Mental Health Action Agenda (US DHHS)
- Forensic Mental Health Association of California
- First Metro Housing Company (est. 1998; Durban, South Africa)
- Florida Miniature Horse Club
- Fort Monmouth Host Communities
- Florida Mental Health Counselors Association
- Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (US HUD)
- Facultad de Medicina Humana Daniel Alcides Carrión
- Fertility and Maternal Health Drugs Advisory Committee (US FDA)
- Flush-Mounted Hot-Film Anemometer
- Family Medical Home Index
- Family Mental Health Institute
- Florida Mental Health Institute
- Faculty of Medicine, Health and Molecular Science (Australia; James Cook University)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida
- Fernie Mobile Home Park (Canada)
- First Medical Health Plan, Inc. (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Fargo Moorhead Human Resource Association (Fargo, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshops we're holding around the country are proving to be invaluable for the attendees," said Frank Hertz, president of events for Financial Media Holdings Group, Inc.
Published Date: June 14, 2002 Company Name: Financial Media Holdings Group, Inc.