The Financial Management Enterprise Architecture was delivered on schedule and is under review.
What does FMEA stand for?
FMEA stands for Financial Management Enterprise Architecture (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMEA
We have 21 other meanings of FMEA in our Acronym Attic
- Fruit Machine Emulation
- Fugitive Methane Emissions
- Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (Langen, Germany)
- Functioning Market Economy
- Fundação Municipal de Educação (Portuguese: City Education Foundation; Brazil)
- Further Medical Evidence
- Factory Mutual Engineering and Research (Norwood, MA)
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Family Member Employment Assistance (US DoD)
- Fehler-Möglichkeiten & -einfluss Analyse (German: Failure Mode & Effect Analysis)
- Florida Municipal Electric Association
- Florida Music Educators Association
- Fonds de Modernisation des Équipementiers Automobiles (French: Automobile Equipment Manufacturers Modernization Fund)
- Foreign Material Exclusion Area
- Franklin-McKinley Education Association
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis/Critical Item List
- Family Member Employment Assistance Program
- Flight Medical Examination Board
- Family Medicine Education Consortium (Dayton, OH)
- Felix Marchand Education Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBM is the lead contractor in a multi-year effort to develop a financial management enterprise architecture.
The longer-term solution will produce efficiencies through the reengineering of business practices that emulate those in "best-of-breed" commercial organizations, implement Defense-wide data and process standards, and develop the overarching Financial Management Enterprise Architecture.