Tenders are invited for Service outsourcing personal media (Out Sourcing) for the maintenance and development of ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV in the financial management area for MAZ MATEPSS No Presentation end date 11.
What does FMA stand for?
FMA stands for Financial Management Area
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMA
We have 281 other meanings of FMA in our Acronym Attic
- File Migration Agent (software)
- Filipino Martial Art
- Film and Media Arts (various schools)
- Final Materiel Authority
- Final Mission Analysis
- Financial Management Accounting
- Financial Management Administration (various organizations)
- Financial Management Advisor
- Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (Australia)
- Financial Management and Assurance
- Financial Management Association
- Financial Management Authority (various locations)
- Financial Market Analysis
- Financial Market Authority (Austrian: Österreichische Finanzmarktaufsicht)
- Financial Modeling and Analysis (spreadsheets)
- Financial Modernization Act of 1999
- Finnish Maritime Administration (Finland)
- Finnish Medical Association (Helsinki, Finland)
- Fire Management Area (various organizations)
- Fire Mutual Aid (Keene, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melissa's new CMA credentials demonstrate her commitment to lifelong learning and further solidify her goal of personal excellence within the accounting and financial management area.
A simplified, enhanced approach to compliance with regulatory requirements will give companies more opportunities to focus on key internal reporting and internal financial management areas.
We also are fortunate to have an individual of Mark's experience and caliber joining us to lead our financial management area.
There, Bishop was responsible for the services and financial management areas of their test and measurement group.
Further announcements scheduled in the investment and financial management area include management liability for private equity firms and real estate investment trusts.
Virtua Health is an industry leader in the healthcare supply chain and financial management areas and we have been delighted to work with Virtua for the past two years on a revolutionary approach for capital management," says Scott McCorkle, president of Mezzia, Inc.
The goal of the conference was to provide nonprofit leaders with strategic concepts and leading-edge thinking in the financial management area.