Justice's Financial Litigation Units (FLU) that were responsible for collection performed certain activities to collect the debts after the judgments, but the debts had not been significantly reduced as a result of the FLUs' identification and liquidation of additional assets of the offenders.
What does FLU stand for?
FLU stands for Financial Litigation Unit (US Department of Justice)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLU
We have 13 other meanings of FLU in our Acronym Attic
- Federazione Lavoratori Trasporti Uniti (Italian: United Transport Workers Federation; Italy)
- Flexible Learning and Telehealth Unit (Fiji School of Medicine)
- Family of Light Tactical Vehicles
- Flieger Technische Vorschule (German: Flyer Technical Preschool)
- Free Links TV
- Frequency Linear Tuning Varactor
- Frequency Linear Tuning Varistor
- Flight Watch Outlet
- Fault Location Unit
- Fiat Lancia Unlimited (automobile club)
- Fleet Life Expenditure
- Flute (music scores)
- Forced Labour Unit (gaming, Master of Orion 3)
- Forestry and Land Use (various organizations)
- Front Line Unit
- Free Labour Union of China (est. 1992)
- Florida Land Use and Cover Classification System (Florida Department of Transportation and Water Management Districts)
- Framework for Logging Usability Data
- Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device (Super Mario Sunshine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attorney Christopher Alberto serves as Chief of the Financial Litigation Unit in Sullivan's Civil Division and directs JET investigations and the legal proceedings that result from those investigations.
Attorney Christopher Alberto, Chief of Stern's Financial Litigation Unit, handles all legal proceedings involved in JET Team activities.
Stern's Financial Litigation Unit recovered over $5.
The seizure action is being handled by Assistant United States Attorney Christopher Alberto, Chief of Stern's Financial Litigation Unit.