Some good neews in all of this is the growing investigative capability of the Financial Intelligence Agency (FIA); we need to continue visible support for its efforts, and those of its sister agencies (see para.
What does FIA stand for?
FIA stands for Financial Intelligence Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIA
We have 197 other meanings of FIA in our Acronym Attic
- Feria Industrial del Atlántico
- Feria Internacional de Arequipa (Spanish: Arequipa International Fair; Arequipa, Peru)
- Festival Intercélticu d'Avilés
- Fiberoptic Industry Association (cable installers, component suppliers, training providers)
- Fichier Inter Agences (French: Inter-Agency File)
- Field Interferometer Alignment
- File Integrity Assessment (CSI)
- Filipinos in Alliance
- Financial & Investment Advisers (New Zealand)
- Financial Insurance Advisors
- Financial Intermediaries Association (South Africa)
- Financial Inventory Accounting
- Financial Investment Alliance
- Financiele Informatie en Administratie
- Finikas Ammochostou Investments Ltd
- Fire Island Association (New York)
- First in America
- First Intelligent Array, Inc
- Fisheries Administration (Cambodia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlights of these include the establishment of a Financial Intelligence Agency (to which significant resources have been dedicated), which is the AML-CTF monitoring and investigative body inside the Central Bank of San Marino.
Presenting the Financial Intelligence Bill, the Minister of Finance and Development Planning (MFDP) Baledzi Gaolathe said that the Bill would provide a comprehensive legal framework to deal with money laundering issues and establish a Financial Intelligence Agency.