The financial insurance company gives the yearly award to district network offices that continually achieve high levels of financial representative/ advisor recruiting and retention; policy owner persistency and loyalty based on market size.
What does FIC stand for?
FIC stands for Financial Insurance Company (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIC
We have 251 other meanings of FIC in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of Imperial College, London
- Fellow of Institution of Chemists (India)
- Fellowship for Intentional Community
- Festival Internacional Cervantino (Spanish: International Cervantes Festival; Mexico)
- Fiber Interface Card
- File Integrity Checking (computing)
- Film Image Catalog
- Final Inspection Chamber (drainage)
- Finance and Investment Committee (various organizations)
- Finance and Investment Company (Kuwait)
- Financial Inventory Control
- Financial Investments Corporation (various locations)
- Fire Industry Confederation (UK)
- Firearms Instructor Course (various organizations)
- Firey Ideal Cut
- First in Command (gaming)
- First Instance Court
- First International Computer
- Fitness Industry Council of Canada
- Flame Ignition Chamber
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marathon Administrative holds an insurance policy issued by Marathon Financial Insurance Company, Inc.
Before that, he held several senior management positions with the AXA Insurance Companies, including AXA's Equitable Life Insurance Company, US Financial Insurance Company, MONY Group, and AXA Partners.
The ratings given to the two UK-registered entities, Financial Insurance Company Limited and Financial Assurance Company Limited, indicates that both have strong financial security characteristics.
known as USAA Financial Insurance Company in California, Lic.
Group insurance products for Lincoln Financial Group are issued and underwritten by Jefferson Pilot Financial Insurance Company and, in New York, Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York.
Best has affirmed the FSR of A- (Excellent) and ICR of "a-" of Western Financial Insurance Company (WFIC)(Winnipeg, MB, Canada).
Jefferson Pilot's life insurance and annuity companies, principally Jefferson-Pilot Life Insurance Company, Jefferson Pilot Financial Insurance Company, and Jefferson Pilot LifeAmerica Insurance Company, together known as Jefferson Pilot Financial, offer full lines of individual and group life insurance products as well as annuity and investment products.