org details fisheries subsidies payments under the present European Fisheries Fund (2007 - 2013) and the Financial Instrument for Fisheries Guidance (1994-2006) 4.
What does FIFG stand for?
FIFG stands for Financial Instrument for Fisheries Guidance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIFG
We have 3 other meanings of FIFG in our Acronym Attic
- Field-Ion/Field-Electron Microscope
- Fix Four Expansions Technique
- Falstaff International Film Festival (British organisation)
- Festival International de Films de Fribourg
- Festival International du Film Francophone (French: International Festival of Francophone Film; Belgium)
- Forum Informatiker Fuer Frieden (German: Forum for Peace and Social Responsibility)
- Forum InformatikerInnen für Frieden und gesellschaftliche Verantwortung e.V. (German organization)
- Free Iraqi Freedom Fighters
- Filipino International Film Festival Los Angeles (California)
- Federation for International FootGolf
- Fearless Iranians from Hell (band)
- Far Infrared Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- Fire Fighting
- Florida Institute for Family Involvement
- Fragile Infant Feeding Institute (Colorado)
- Fellow of the Institution of Fire Engineers
- Florida Institute for Integrated Yoga Studies (Tampa, FL)
- Festival International Films des Jeunes (French: International Youth Film Festival)
- Fortune Interfinance Ltd. (India)
- Festival International du Film de Marrakech (French: International Film Festival of Marrakech; Marrakech, Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aim of the EU's Financial Instrument for Fisheries Guidance (FIFG), from where the finding came for the period in question, was in part to "contribute to revitalising areas dependent on fisheries and aquaculture".
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra), noted that it is partly funded by the European Union through the Financial Instrument for Fisheries Guidance (FIFG).
The study has received grants from the Objective 1 Financial Instrument for Fisheries Guidance programme, facilitated by South West Pesca and also the South West RDA.