Through its Financial Institutions Services group, Fifth Third now drives over 10,800 ATMs in 44 states and 11 countries.
What does FIS stand for?
FIS stands for Financial Institutions Services (Jamaica)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIS
We have 257 other meanings of FIS in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of International Seedsmen
- Federazione Italiana dello Scautismo (Italian: Federation of Italian recognized scout and guide organizations)
- Federazione Italiana Scherma (Italian Fencing Federation)
- Feedback Information System
- Fidelity Information Services (various locations)
- Field Information Support (United Nations)
- Fighter Interceptor Squadron
- Financial and Information Services
- Financial Information Service
- Financial Information System
- Fire Inhibit Switch (Aegis Combat System)
- Firefighters' Integrated Suit
- First Interstate (Bank) Service
- Fisherman's Insurance Services, Inc
- Fixed Income Securities
- Fixed Interval Smoothing
- Flandreau Indian School (Flandreau, SD)
- Fleet Introduction Site
- Flight Information Service
- Flight Instrumentation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
based Financial Institutions Services Corporation (FISC) has selected Alogent's Sierra Xpedite(R) and Sierra Xpedite Remote Deposit(R), providing its customers and prospects with dual touch points for both branch and business corporate deposit automation.
represent four service areas: Financial Representative Services (FR Services), headed by Senior Vice President Joan Manning; Advisor Services, run by Vice President Dean Rodewald; Third Party Administrator Services (TPA Services), headed by Vice President Sean Gultig; and Financial Institutions Services (FI Services), led by Vice President Bert Deardorff.