Approximately 7,000 middle school students in Mississippi's Delta were chosen to receive the middle school Financial Fitness for Life (FFL) materials as well as teacher training and support.
What does FFFL stand for?
FFFL stands for Financial Fitness for Life
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFFL
We have 2 other meanings of FFFL in our Acronym Attic
- Future First Financial Group
- Festival du Film Français d'Helvétie (French: French Film Festival of Helvetia; Switzerland)
- Fishing Families for Harpswell (Harpswell, ME)
- Fleck Family Foundation, Inc.
- Fresh Food Financing Initiative (Pennsylvania)
- Fire Fighter Fatality Investigation and Prevention Program
- Form Fit Functional Interface Specification
- Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists
- Fantastic Fantasy Football League
- Fédération Française de Floorball (French: French Floorball Federation)
- Free Fantasy Football League
- Fallen Fire Fighter Memorial (International Association of Fire Fighters)
- Finnish Free Foreign Mission (est. 1927)
- Fort Folly First Nation (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Feed-Forward Friction Observer
- Forum Français pour la Formation Ouverte et à Distance (French: French Forum for Open and Distance Learning)
- Free Fall from Outer Space (band)
- Fair Flowers Fair Plants (ethically-sourced horticulture)
- Family Fun Fitness Pad (Nintendo)
- Fat Flush Fitness Plan (Gittleman book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial Fitness for Life, by the way, is a community partnership among Homewise, New Mexico Bank and Trust Co.
Their teachers were trained last fall in the Financial Fitness for Life curriculum created by the National Council on Economic Education.
pid=8 Financial Fitness for Life, a program sponsored by the National Council on Economic Education, helps students apply economics and decision-making skills to the real world of earning and spending.
Don't Be Jack, Financial Fitness for Life, Fostering Hope: Preparing Today's Youth for Tomorrow's Future Money Habitudes: How to be Rich in Life and Love, MoneyIsland and Real Money Talk for Women.
net ) has a K-12 series called Financial Fitness for Life.
To test your financial fitness, take the Financial Fitness for Life Quiz, available at www.
We are proud to support Financial Fitness for Life in order to help elementary, middle and high school students better understand economics and finance," said Rod Banks, business banking executive in California for Bank of America and board member of CCEE.