29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Financial Executives International (FEI), the association of choice for CFOs and other senior-level financial executives, will host the 2014 Private Company Forum on October 8 and 9 at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago, IL.
What does FEI stand for?
FEI stands for Financial Executives International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEI
We have 93 other meanings of FEI in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Electoral Institute (Election Bureau of Mexico)
- Federal Employer Identification Number
- Federal Executive Institute
- Federation Equestre Internationale (French: International Federation for Equestrian sport)
- Federation of Electronic Industries
- Federation of the Electronics Industry (UK trade association)
- Final Earning Indicator (pension-related calculations)
- Final Energy Intensity
- Financial Engines, Inc.
- Financial Executives Institute
- Finnish Energy Industries (trade association)
- Firing Error Indicator
- Flight Engineer Instructor
- Fondo Europeo per gli Investimenti (Italian: European Investment Fund)
- Fonds Europeen d'Investissement (French: European Investment Fund)
- For Everyone's Information
- Force Effectiveness Indicator
- Foreign Earned Income
- Fortress Energy, Inc. (Canada)
- Forum d'Entraide Informatique (French: Mutual Information Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
based Financial Executives International (FEI) and the Associazione Nazionale Direttori Amministrativi e Finanziari (ANDAF) held a bilateral conference on November 8-9 at the historic Milan Stock Exchange, the Borsa Italiana, Palazzo Mezzanotte in Milan, Italy.
Besides the AICPA, the Institute of Internal Auditors, the American Accounting Association, Financial Executives International and the Institute of Management Accountants are members of COSO.
It was festive and celebratory, and marked a significant chapter in the history of Financial Executives International (FEI).
Besides the AICPA, the other members of COSO are the American Accounting Association, Financial Executives International, the Institute of Management Accountants and The Institute of Internal Auditors.
and WASHINGTON, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Financial Executives International (FEI) congratulates the U.
Company: Financial Executives International (FEI), membership association of senior financial executives
XBRL-US, representing the United States as part of XBRL International, issued a press release following the SEC announcement in which important members o the information value chain, including the Financial Accounting Standards Board, Microsoft, Financial Executives International, the AICPA and EDGAR Online, discussed the positive impact of the SEC action on companies and investors.