to web-enable a large analytical platform for unified pricing and analysis of a broad range of commodities -- Previously vice president in the financial engineering group of BankBoston global capital markets -- Has BA in economics, German and history from the University of Wisconsin, Madison Ray Eisbrenner, chief marketing officer: -- Energy industry veteran with more than 18 years experience in commodities trading, finance, business development, sales and derivatives -- Most recently senior vice president, Koch Energy Services, Inc.
What does FEG stand for?
FEG stands for Financial Engineering Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEG
We have 37 other meanings of FEG in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Foamy Virus
- Finite Element Finite Volume (geochemistry)
- Forced Expiratory Flow-Volume (respiratory system)
- Forced Expiratory Flow
- Fast Enough for You (Phish song)
- Financial Empowerment for Youth (Charlotte, NC)
- Facility Engineer Group (US Army)
- Fédération des Enseignantes et Enseignants Genevois (French: Teachers' Federation of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fegyver-és Gépgyár (Hungarian arms manufacturer)
- Field Emission Gun (electron emission source commonly used in TEM and SEM)
- Finite Element Graph
- Fisheries Expert Group (est. 2008)
- Flying Electric Generator
- Forum des Educatrices de Guinée (French: Educating Forum of Guinea)
- Fourth Estate Guardian
- Fox Entertainment Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Freier Evangelischer Gemeinden (German: Free Movement of Protestant Congregations)
- Fund Evaluation Group, LLC (Cincinnati, OH)
- Firearms Engravers Guild of America
- Future Educators of Guam Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before joining Rice Financial, he led the financial engineering group at Merrill Lynch's municipal markets division, where he reviewed all of its major quantitative analysis, designed Merrill's bond financing models and supervised training of all new recruits.
To rank in 9th position overall with the largest financial software companies is a huge accomplishment and is a testament to Asian sales team efforts and those making a difference by supporting each initiative including our global marketing team, client solutions and financial engineering groups.
As global manager of the financial engineering group at Republic, he was responsible for all systems relating to equity, fixed-income and FX derivatives trading and structured products.
We are in the process of implementing the Risk Management Framework within the Financial Engineering Group of the Bank and we see a very good potential to extend to other areas.