Drake has been with KeyBank for five years and is a Certified Financial Educator for Key, often teaching classes through Key's Financial Education Center in Cleveland.
What does FEC stand for?
FEC stands for Financial Education Center (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEC
We have 245 other meanings of FEC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Express Corporation
- Fédération des Employés et Cadres (French: Federation of Employees and Executives)
- Fédération des Entreprises du Congo (French: Federation of Congolese Enterprises)
- Federation Europeenne de Croquet (French: European Federation of Croquet)
- Fellow of Engineers Canada
- Field Electrical Center (aka airfield lighting power center)
- Field Emission Cathode
- Field Engineering Change
- Field Equipment Controller
- Final Energy Consumption
- Fire Extinguisher Cabinet
- Firich Enterprises Co. (various locations)
- Flash Exposure Compensation (cameras)
- Fleet/Forward Error Correction
- Flensburger Enten Clique (German car club)
- Flexible Etched Circuit
- Florida East-Coast Railway
- Florida Education Channel (Panhandle Area Educational Consortium)
- Fluorouracil, Epirubicin, Cyclophosphamide
- Foam Ear Cushion
Samples in periodicals archive:
recently opened a financial education center to expand upon its Multicultural Banking Center the credit union opened in 2007 to provide low- and moderate-income residents with financial information.
based Online Trading Academy is a global network of financial education centers focused on teaching students the art of trading since 1997.
Center will provide counseling, credit repair, budgeting, savings, utility and emergency housing assistance PHILADELPHIA, March 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Partnership CDC today opened The PECO Financial Education Center in West Philadelphia in order to provide counseling, credit repair, budgeting, savings, utility and emergency housing assistance programs to its low to moderate income clients.
Many of Scottrade's branches also serve as financial education centers, with many offering free classes to customers on a variety of investing topics.
HSBC's support of higher education also includes the HSBC - North America Military Financial Education Center at the University of Maryland - University College Web site ( http://www.
This online financial education center is designed to teach Scottrade customers about the stock market and ways to make their own investing decisions.
Responding to the unique credit and banking needs of Cleveland's growing Hispanic population, Dollar Bank has remodeled and expanded its Clark/West 25th Street branch to include a 2,000 square foot Loan and Financial Education Center that will cater to Spanish speaking customers.