The systems engineers who worked with us were exceptionally receptive to our needs and ideas for improved connectivity with existing Reserve and financial data systems, as well as with the individual scholarship participants," Yerkes said.
What does FDS stand for?
FDS stands for Financial Data System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDS
We have 212 other meanings of FDS in our Acronym Attic
- Field Data Server (User-Configurable Open System)
- Field Distribution System
- Field Dressing Station
- Filter Difference Spectrometer
- Fim-De-Semana (Portugese: weekend)
- Final Disposal Site (waste disposal)
- Final Draft Study
- Finance Disbursing Section
- Financial Data Services (various companies)
- Financial Data Supplement
- Financial Decision Support
- Financial Document Services (government compliance and transactional documentation)
- Fine Defective Structure
- Fine Digital Sun Sensor
- Finnish Death Squad (gaming clan)
- Fire Detection System
- Fire Direction System
- Fire Distribution System
- Fire Dynamics Simulator (computational fluid dynamics model)
- First Date Sex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Government agencies, DOD components, commercial vendors, and foreign government representatives--this included providing assistance and guidance to these customers on the financial execution of the FMS program: * Providing DOD-wide FMS forecasting, delivery reporting, trust fund management, foreign country case management, billing, collecting, and DOD component appropriation reimbursement * Maintaining a centralized, automated FMS financial data system * Centralizing other Security Assistance programs to include International Military Education and Training (IMET), Foreign Military Financing (FMF), and Special Defense Acquisition Funding The Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS) was created and fazed into use between 1978 and 1980.
TAQA has invested heavily to ensure it has a best-in-class financial data system and this accolade reinforces this,'' Mr Barker Homek said.
The deal represents a potential to reach key players in the investment industry and provide access to real-time financial information at a fraction of the cost normally associated with financial data systems.
During his tenure, Sutherland helped to make Bridge the fastest growing Internet-based real-time financial data system in Tokyo.