in 1976 the NAIC introduced the Financial Condition Examiners Handbook and Model Market Conduct Examination Handbook as guides for examiners.
What does FCEH stand for?
FCEH stands for Financial Condition Examiners Handbook (state insurance department resource)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCEH
- First Command Educational Foundation (Texas)
- Flagler County Education Foundation (Florida)
- Flight Crew Equipment Facility (KSC)
- Foreign Currency Export Finance Facility (Pakistan)
- Friends of the Central Experimental Farm (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Funeral Consumers Education Foundation (Clackamas, OR)
- Fremont Chinese Evangelical Free Church (Fremont, CA)
- Fat Cats Entertainment Group (multi-media firm; Las Vegas, NV)
- Federacio Catalana d'Escolitisme I Guitage
- Foncière des Champs Élysées Gestion (French: Elysian Fields Property Management)
- Football Club d'Equeurdreville-Hainneville (French football club)
- Football Club de l'Etoile et de l'Huveaune (French football club)
- Fuel Cell Electric Hybrid
- Féderation Canadienne de l'Entreprise Indépendante
- First Commodities Exchange of India (online trading)
- Fondation Canadienne Espoir Jeunesse (French: Youth Hope Canadian Foundation)
- Family Circle Easy Knitting (magazine)
- First Capital Equities Limited
- Football Club Est Lyonnais (French football club)
- France Conseil Élevage (France: France Livestock Council)