40, Act to Amend the Financial Administration Act, and * Bill No.
What does FAA stand for?
FAA stands for Financial Administration Act (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAA
We have 310 other meanings of FAA in our Acronym Attic
- Federación Agraria Argentina (Spanish: Argentina Agricultural Federation; Argentina)
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Federal Aviation Administration (US government)
- Federal Aviation Agency (US government, pre-1967 name of the Federal Aviation Administration)
- Fédération Algérienne d'Athlétisme (French: Algerian Athletics Federation; Algeria)
- Fédération des Auto-Écoles Agréées (French: Federation of Motorbikes; Belgium)
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science (also seen as FAAS)
- Filipino-American Association (various locations)
- Filipinos for Affirmative Action (Oakland, CA)
- Filled Aperture Antenna
- Financial Aid Administrator (various organizations)
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Financial Assistance Act
- Fine Aggregate Angularity (pavements)
- Fine Arts Association (various locations)
- Fine Arts Auditorium
- Firearm Act (Canada)
- First Aircraft Arrival
- First Article Approval
- Fisheries Administration Act 1991 (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Authorization for the initial funding was subject to a Financial Administration Act order by the federal government.
The second part is the Financial Administration Act, which came into force April 1, 2005.
49, Act to Amend the Financial Administration Act * Bill No.
4) In February 2006, the Government tabled bill C-2, the Federal Accountability Act which (among other things), proposed to amend the Financial Administration Act so as to designate a senior official in each department and crown agency (most probably the deputy minister or the chief executive officer) as an accounting officer.
1, 2005-2006 on March 23; * C-18, An Act to amend the Telefilm Canada Act and another Act on March 23; * C-8, An Act to amend the Financial Administration Act, the Canada School of Public Service Act and the Official Languages Act on April 21; and * C-30, An Act to amend the Parliament of Canada Act and the Salaries Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts on April 21.
Included among these bills were amendments to The Financial Administration Act which will alter the Assembly's procedure for considering interim supply.
On April 11, Ms Carlson again rose on a purported point of privilege, contending that the Minister of Finance Patricia Nelson and Premier Klein were in contempt of the Assembly by allegedly not complying with the Financial Administration Act with respect to certain supposed financial arrangements involving the Swan Hills waste treatment plant.