2005 CONFERENCE November 17-18, 2005 Hilton New York Hotel * NYC Featured Speakers Lou Dobbs Anchor and Managing Editor CNN's "Lou Dobbs Tonight" [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] William McDonough Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Public Company Accounting Oversight Board [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Robert Herz Chairman Financial Accounting Standards Board [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Donald Nicolaisen Chief Accountant U.
What does FASB stand for?
FASB stands for Financial Accounting Standards Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FASB
We have 8 other meanings of FASB in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Asian Scientific Academies (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Field Artillery Sound Acquisition System
- Fonds d'Action Sociale pour l'Aménagement des Structures Agricoles (French: Social Action Fund for the Development of Agricultural Structures)
- Fast Access Situational Awareness Toolkit
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Assistance and Training (Ontario, Canada)
- Forestry Area Specialty Advanced Training (University of Georgia)
- Functional Analysis of Separated Allele in Yeast
- Farming Systems Association of Zambia
- Faculté de Pharmacie et des Sciences Biomédicales (French: Faculty of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences; Belgium)
- Financial Accounting Services Board
- First African Structural Biology Conference
- First American Savings Bank
- Fitness and Amateur Sport Branch (Department of National Health and Welfare; Canada)
- Florida Association of School Boards
- Fachverband Strohballenbau Deutschland eV (German)
- Freinds of Abingdon School Boat Club (UK)
- Federation of African Societies of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Florida Association of School Business Officials
- Facilities and Area Subcommittee (South Korea)
- Faculty Academic Standards Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), together with our counterparts at the IASB, have embarked on a systematic program to converge standards.
The Financial Accounting Standards Board has issued four exposure drafts that would improve U.
However, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) is expected to finalize several new standards and issue Exposure Drafts (EDs) of proposed standards.
FASB Accounting Standards--Current Text Financial Accounting Standards Board This two-volume set includes current accounting standards through FAS 145.
June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Financial Accounting Standards Board issued a proposal today that would establish standards for stock-based compensation plans.
Herz has been reappointed to a second five-year term as Chairman of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) commencing on July 1, 2007.
In addition to having served as chairman of the American Institute of CPAs SEC practice section executive committee, he was chairman of the accounting standards executive committee's task force on risks and uncertainties and a member of the Financial Accounting Standards Board emerging issues task force.