What does F&O stand for?
F&O stands for Finance and Operations (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of F&O
- Father and Mother
- Ferry and Maintenance
- Fishbach and Moore, Inc.
- Fool & his Money
- Foot and Mouth (disease)
- Force & Mission
- Foundations and Materials (USACE)
- Franklin & Marshall College (Lancaster, PA)
- Febrile and Neutropenic
- Food and Nutrition
- Futures and Options
- Office of Facilities and Operations
- Full & Open Competition
- Facility and Operational Requirements
- Functional and Operational Requirements
- Facts and Observations (US NRC)
- Finance and Policy Committee
- Force & Program Impact Assessment
- Financial and Project Management
- Fuel and Power Management