He is a board member of the Finance Industry Standards Association.
What does FISA stand for?
FISA stands for Finance Industry Standards Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FISA
We have 26 other meanings of FISA in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Information Services - Broadcast
- Fire Survivability for ground COmbat Vehicles
- Fédération Indépendante des Syndicats Autonomes (French: Independent Federation of Autonomous Trade Unions; Canada)
- Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Aerophilatelic (French: International Federation of Aerophilatelic Societies)
- Federation Internationale des Societes d'Aviron (International Rowing Association)
- Fédération Interprofessionnelle du Secteur Avicole (French: Interprofessional Poultry Sector Federation; Morocco)
- Federation of Independent School Alumnae
- Federazione Italiana delle Società di Agopuntura (Italian Federation of Acupuncture Societies)
- Ferris Indian Student Association
- Fianakaviana Sambratra
- Fixed Income Strategy and Analysis
- Food Industry Suppliers Association
- Footwear Institute of South Africa
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (US government)
- Forget I Said Anything
- First International Social Assistance Association
- Forest Industry Suppliers Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Federal Information Services and Applications Council
- Federation Internationale de Saut a la Corde (French: International Jump Rope Federation)
- Federazione Italiana Sindacale Lavoratori Assicurazioni Credito (Italian labor union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fern falsely claimed that Future-Net (UK) was a member of the regulatory body Finance Industry Standards Association (FISA) which gave customers the impression that the firm was legitimate.