REBNY members recently gathered at the Yale Club for the Real Estate Finance Committee luncheon.
What does FINCOM stand for?
FINCOM stands for Finance Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FINCOM
- Financiera de Negocios Corporativos (Guatemala)
- Force, Intelligence, Networking, and C2 (Command & Control; military reconnaissance methodology)
- Foundation for International Community Assistance
- Financiera Centro Americana Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Familial Idiopathic Nonarteriosclerotic Cerebral Calcification
- Financial Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (US Treasury Department)
- Federazione Italiana Incontinenti (Italian: Italian Federation of Incontinence)
- Foundations of Interactive Computation (workshop)
- Finance Command (also seen as FC)
- FAA Internet National Directory
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance (Philippines)
- Fault Isolation by Nodal Dependency
- Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.
- Figure out the problem, Intensify possible solutions, Name pros and cons for each solution and Decide which solution is best and act on it (handling emergencies)
- Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue
- Fixed Interpol Network Database
- Florida Inland Navigation District
- Florida Interfaith Networking in Disaster
- Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bricault, a member of the Finance Committee who was added to the building committee as a liaison, said the Finance Committee's first vote on the proposal to purchase the Three Rivers Building on Worcester Street was split, and that not all members were present for the vote.
The PWC study concluded that a version of the bill up for a vote in the Senate Finance Committee would hike projected cost increases per family by 1,700 dollars in four years, and by 4,000 dollars over the next decade.
At the national level, he has served as the DAV National Finance Committee Chairman and as a member of the National Executive Committee.
The fact that this is proposed by the bipartisan leadership of the Finance Committee of the U.
The Senate Finance Committee has quietly ended a two-year probe of 25 Muslim-American organizations, announcing that nothing in their tax records suggested terrorist financing.
A Senate Finance Committee report on the legislation predicted that the incentive will encourage producers to bring feature film and television production projects to cities and town across the United States today, thereby decreasing the runaway production problem.
In a written statement to the Senate Finance Committee, AAHSA says reorienting the payment system will create a balance of quality, reasonable cost containment, and administrative feasibility.