The Willows is a 263-unit development in Eastern New Orleans owned by the Finance Authority of New Orleans.
What does FANO stand for?
FANO stands for Finance Authority of New Orleans (Louisiana; New Orleans City Council public trust; est. 1978)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FANO
We have 2 other meanings of FANO in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Network Motif Detection (bioinformatics)
- Flushing Area Non-Motorized Pathway (Michigan)
- Fast Artificial Neural Network
- Feed a Needy Neighbor (Jacksonville, FL)
- Filipino American National News (radio show)
- Funding Advice National Network (UK)
- Fast Adaptive Neural Network Classifier
- Federal National Mortgage Association
- Florida Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Friends Against Noisy New York
- Financial Analysts of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Florida Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Families Nombroses de Catalunya (Catalan: Many Families of Catalonia; Catalonia, Spain)
- Fibre Access Network Operating Company (national broadband group; Australia)
- Florida Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- Flow Attribute Notification Protocol
- Food Assistance and Nutrition Programs (USDA)
- Framatome Advanced Nuclear Power (Lynchburg, VA)
- Freeman Anxiety Neurosis and Psychosomatic Test
- Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are: The Finance Authority of New Orleans, which administers the city's employee assistance program and the soft-second grant programs can provide as much as $29,000 to qualified homebuyers.
Since the storms struck, Freddie Mac has financed $1 billion in below-market rate home loans by purchasing mortgage revenue bonds from Gulf Coast housing agencies, including the Louisiana Housing Finance Agency and Finance Authority of New Orleans.