What does F&D stand for?
F&D stands for Finance & Development (International Monetary Fund magazine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of F&D
- Facts and Comparisons (drug information resource)
- Field and Customer (organizations)
- Fine and Costs (criminal justice; various locations)
- Fish & Chips (UK)
- Flagging and Communication (motorsports)
- Foreign and Colonial (asset management)
- Frankfort & Cincinnati Railroad Company
- Free and Clear
- Front and Centre (various organizations)
- Fuel And Control Technology/Post-Irradiation Tests