MIT fund payments are subject to a final withholding tax rate of 15 per cent where the fund payment is made to a resident from a country with an effective exchange of information agreement with Australia.
What does FWT stand for?
FWT stands for Final Withholding Tax
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FWT
We have 35 other meanings of FWT in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Weak Signal Society (amateur radio association)
- Florida Weed Science Society
- Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Fleet Weapons Support Team
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram (newspaper; Texas)
- Fair Wear & Tear
- Familial Wilms Tumor
- Fast Wavelet Transform
- Federal Withholding Tax
- Feed Water Tank (steam engine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In future, investment income and capital gains arising from these assets would also be covered by a final withholding tax.
These returns are net of the 20% final withholding tax and management fees.