A final white paper about the IPEHCSS proceedings is under development and will be made available through a link on the NLN website upon its completion.
What does FWP stand for?
FWP stands for Final White Paper
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FWP
We have 113 other meanings of FWP in our Acronym Attic
- Family Welfare Program (various locations)
- Fast Willie Parker (NFL player)
- Federal Wildlife Preserve
- Federal Women's Program
- Feedwater Pump (nuclear industry)
- Fellner Wratzfeld Partner (German law firm)
- Fiber Wavelength Packet (IEEE)
- Fiberworld Product (Nortel)
- Field Weakening Point
- Field Work Proposal
- Final Work Plan (various organizations)
- Finnish Wartburg Protectors (Finnish car club)
- First World Problem
- Fish, Wildlife, and Parks (Montana agency)
- Fixed Wireless Phone
- Flexible Work Practice (various organizations)
- Flight Watch Point
- Florida Water Products (Florida and Texas)
- Foot Worship Palace (New York, NY)
- Foot Worship Party (fetish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Final White Paper in Mazu Networks Series on the Security Benefits of NBA Provides Readers with Insight on How to Achieve Compliance Readiness While Minimizing Business Impact - CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
The net result has been that feedback from the financial industry incorporated into the final white paper, and that the resiliency and recovery requirements--from a technology perspective--allow broad discretion on the part of the regulators with respect to their interpretation on an institution-by-institution basis.
Final White Paper in Mazu Networks Series on the Network Operations Benefits of NBA Provides Readers with Insight into How to Better Understand WAN Traffic to Optimize Performance - CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
It also asks Mr Darling 'to visit as many as possible of the affected communities and sites; and calls on the Secretary of State to allow a clear two months between the publication of the responses to the consultation process and the presentation of the final White Paper, so that all those interested in the issue have the proper time to consider the same facts and opinions as him before he publishes his conclusions.
This final white paper in the series explains the importance of a technology rollout company's partnerships with its local field forces utilized in multi-site deployments.
The pulp will be sold to Grays Harbor based on a formula tied into final white paper prices, which will help protect operating margins for Grays Harbor during times of unusually high pulp prices.