ng (1) Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Animal Sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, 220005, Nigeria Table 1: Growth performance and carcass characteristics of finisher broilers restricted of feed at different periods Parameters Restriction (weeks)(1) R0 R5 Final weight, g 1548.
What does FLW stand for?
FLW stands for Final Weight
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLW
We have 20 other meanings of FLW in our Acronym Attic
- Finger Lakes Visiting Nurse Service (Geneva, New York)
- Florida Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters
- Fuzzy Learning Vector Quantization
- Faecalibacterium, Lachnospira, Veillonella, and Rothia (bacteria)
- Fleurbaix Laventie Ville Sante (French: Fleurbaix Laventie City Health)
- Florida Virtual Schools
- Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services
- Family Learning Week
- Famous Last Words
- Figure League Wrestling (Somerville, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Final weight at completion of the chassis, bed, winch, storage reel, wire rope, cab and power unit was just under the maximum allowed gross vehicle weight of 68,000 lbs.
05) final weight and daily weight gain, and survival rate.
24 h) Initial weight (g) Final weight (g) Fluid intake (mL/kg b.
A secondary set of load cells mounted beneath the bulk bag filler allows the system to confirm the final weight of the filled bulk bag.
Final weights were applied based on self-identified religious affiliation using targets from the Gallup nightly polling.
The final weight upon production will be at least 30 percent less than the current 44-pound M3 tripod.
However, after recounting the seizure, the final weight of the huge consignment was 134.