We are now undertaking final visual inspections before fitting the solution," Sir Adrian added.
What does FVI stand for?
FVI stands for Final Visual Inspection (manufacturing; various companies)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FVI
We have 23 other meanings of FVI in our Acronym Attic
- Forest View High School (New Zealand)
- Fort Vancouver High School (Vancouver, Washington)
- Fountain Valley High School (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Fraser Valley Humane Society (Mission, British Columbia, Canada)
- Fuquay Varina High School (Fuquay Varina, North Carolina)
- Fox Valley Heat Treat (Oshkosh, WI)
- Family Violence Initiative
- Femmes Et Villes International (French: Women in Cities International)
- Fichier des Victimes Indemnisées (French: File Victims Indemnified)
- Film Ventures International (production company)
- First Voice International (Silver Spring, MD)
- Flexible Volatility Index (fuel quality)
- Fondo de Valores Inmobiliarios (South America)
- Forage Value Index (agriculture)
- Force de Vente Informatique (French: Computing Sales Force)
- Foreign Vessel Inspection
- France Vétérinaire International (French: France International Veterinary)
- France Volet Intex (French finance company)
- Fruta Vida International (est. 2004; Alabama)
- Frequency of Visibly Infected Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mexico City management group plans to conduct the final visual inspection, design buyoff, and final testing during the first week of July at the Las Vegas design and testing facility.
The sequence region comprising nucleotides 60-708 of the F gene was entered into a multiple alignment generated by Clustal-W and corrected through final visual inspection with the SeqLab application (Wisconsin package version 10.