When you sell your item, you pay a Final Value Fee levied at 10 per cent of the item's final selling price, up to a maximum of pounds 40.
What does FVF stand for?
FVF stands for Final Value Fee (eBay auctions fee - based on a percent of the final selling price)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FVF
We have 24 other meanings of FVF in our Acronym Attic
- Facultad de Cs. Veterinarias (Spanish, UBA - Argentina)
- Five Eyes (international intelligence sharing network)
- Faction Vs Faction (gaming)
- Falklands Veterans Foundation (UK)
- Farmville Feed (gaming)
- Farmville Freak (gaming)
- Federación Venezolana de Fútbol (Venezuelan Football Federation)
- Federatie voor Verzekerings- en Financiële (French: Insurance and Financial Federation; Belgium)
- Fiber Volume Fraction (composite material)
- Film/Video Festival (various locations)
- Flexible Vertex Flags (DirectX)
- Flexible Vertex Format (programming)
- Formation Volume Factor (oil & gas risk management)
- Franklinville Volunteer Fire Department
- Freunde von Freunden (German: Friends of Friends; international interview magazine)
- Full Virginia Flake (tobacco)
- Future Vs. Fantasy (Quake modification)
- Farmington Valley Fencing Academy (Bloomfield, CT)
- Free Volatile Fatty Acid
- Friedmann Visual Field Analyser (radiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an e-mail from eBay, a spokesman for the company said: "I regret to inform you that we can't refund the value of the item, however, we can credit the insertion and final value fee for your item.
It costs from 15p to pounds 3 to post your item and there's a final value fee of up to 5.
In addition, eBay is reducing Final Value Fee rates for Store and Fixed Price sellers, and will apply the Final Value Fee to the total amount of a sale - including shipping - to encourage sellers to give buyers more of what they want: free and low-cost shipping.
For the whole weekend, Bike Trader will be free of insertion fees and there won't be any unexpected final value fees either.
net is recognized as the 'best eBay alternative' and provides subscribers with unlimited free listings, subscription deals and a standard minimal final value fee.
If your item sells you are also billed for a Final Value Fee.
You have to provide credit or debit card details and bank account information It costs from 15p to pounds 3 to post your item and there's a final value fee - from 5.