Flynn, Mikels and Long are considered ``vulnerable to housing issues,'' and their votes could result in a denial or approval of the final supplemental environmental impact report scheduled before them in December, according to staff.
What does FSEIR stand for?
FSEIR stands for Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion de Nabeul (French: School of Economics and Management of Nabeul; Nabeul, Tunisia)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion de Sfax (French: School of Economics and Management of Sfax; Sfax, Tunisia)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion de Tunis (French: School of Economic Sciences and Management of Tunisia; Tunisia)
- Faculty of Sciences, Engineering & Health (Australia)
- Feinstein School of Education and Human Development (Rhode Island College)
- Fischler School of Education and Human Services (Florida)
- Fachschaft Elektro- und Informationstechnik (German Organization of students of Engineering and Information Technology)
- First Seismic Corp.
- Food Service Equipment Industry
- Four Seasons Equipment, Inc. (various locations)
- Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et Juridiques (French: School of Legal and Economic Sciences; Niger)
- Föreningen Sveriges Regionala Energikontor (Swedish: Swedish Regional Energy Office Association)
- Ferguson Structural Engineering Laboratory (University of Texas at Austin)
- Flight Safe Exposure Limits (US FAA)
- Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (UK)
- Fire Support Execution Matrix
- Fred S Engle Middle (School, West Grove, Pennsylvania)
- Freeze-Substitution Electron Microscopy
- Full Screen Exclusive Mode (Java)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Approval came with adoption of the Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Report, which was completed with significant input by the Port of Los Angeles Community Advisory Committee.
The study will include a Reevaluation/Major Investment Study (MIS), as well as a Draft and Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Report (SEIS/SEIR) for the suspended Metro Rail corridor.