KPO has acted in accordance with Kazakh law and the terms of the Final Production Sharing Agreement relating to the Karachaganak Field," it said.
What does FPSA stand for?
FPSA stands for Final Production Sharing Agreement (Kazakhstan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPSA
We have 19 other meanings of FPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Pattern System
- Functional Performance Structure
- Functional Product Specification
- Funday Pawpet Show (Internet show)
- Furnace Performance Sheet
- Future Power Systems (International Conference)
- Future Problem Solving
- Framing Pulse Synchronization/Framing Extended (Cisco)
- Feet per Second Squared (physics)
- Fellow of the Professional Speakers Association (UK)
- Finnish Political Science Association (est. 1935)
- Fisher Park Summit Alternative (school; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Florida Pool and Spa Association
- Florida Public Service Association
- Fonderie et Plasturgie SA (French: Foundry and Plastics SA)
- Food Processing Suppliers Association (McLean, VA)
- Fractionated Plasma Separation and Adsorption (blood purification)
- Free Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Florida Park Service Alumni Association
- Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 /PRNewswire/ -- The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the partners of the Karachaganak Integrated Organization ("KIO", consisting of Agip/ENI, BG, Texaco and LUKoil), announced today the signing of an amendment to the Karachaganak Final Production Sharing Agreement that allows for the construction of a 460-kilometer pipeline from Bolshoy-Chagan to Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
The final production sharing agreement (PSA) is to be signed in 1999, with Mobil to begin work before the middle of next year.