The Final Fantasy movie is due to be released in North America in July and this fall in Japan.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Final Fantasy Movie
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Financial Management
- Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (Medicaid)
- Fédération Française de Motocyclisme (French: French Motorcycling Federation)
- Fédération Française des Matériaux (French: French Federation of Materials)
- Fédération Française Médiévale (French: Medieval French Federation)
- Fédération Française Motonautique (French: French Powerboating Federation)
- Fédération France Monocycliste (French: France Unicyclist Federation)
- Female Female Male
- Fergus Falls, MN, USA - Fergus Falls Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Field Force Management (software)
- Finance and Financial Markets
- Fine Fuel Moisture
- Finite Field Method
- Five Factor Model (personality traits)
- Flicker Frequency Modulation (ANSI)
- Floating Fat Man (Israeli band)
- Floradale Feed Mill Ltd (Floradale, ON, Canada)
- Fluid Flow Model (computer engineering)
- Fondo para la Foca del Mediterráneo (Spanish)
- Food for Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jolie's Tomb Raider will have a video game rivalry with the Final Fantasy movie, out July 13.
Square and Columbia have already agreed that Columbia will serve as the distributor of the Final Fantasy movie outside Asia.