AP1000 PWR design is the first Generation III+ reactor to receive final design approval from the U.
What does FDA stand for?
FDA stands for Final Design Approval
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDA
We have 322 other meanings of FDA in our Acronym Attic
- Failure-Data Analysis
- Faller, Davis and Associates, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Fatigue Damage Accumulation
- Fault Detection Accommodation
- Fault Detection and Accommodation
- Fault Detection and Annunciation
- Federal Disaster Area
- Fibre Disk Array (data storage)
- Filter Debris Analysis
- Final Delivered Article
- Final Disbursement Account (shipping)
- Final Drawing Approval
- Financial Disclosure Agreement
- Fire Design Associates, Inc. (Sacramento, CA)
- Fire Detection & Alarm System
- First Delivery Attempt (telecommunications)
- First Division Association
- Flexor Digitorum Accessorius
- Flight Data Assistant
- Flight Deck Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The schedule calls for resolving existing drainage problems this fall; with final design approval and the project out to bid next spring, and a construction period ranging from the summer of 2012 to the fall of 2013.
Timescale pressures frequently require a shipyard to begin steel cutting before final design approval has been received, so a design change requirement from the classification society can result in costly construction rework.
GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy (GEH) today announced its next-generation reactor model, the Economic Simplified Boiling Water Reactor (ESBWR), has received a positive final safety evaluation report (FSER) and final design approval (FDA) from the U.
It is the only Generation III+ nuclear power plant to receive Final Design Approval and Design Certification from the U.
today announced that it has received final design approval of a military ground vehicle demonstrator that could significantly improve fuel efficiency of light tactical vehicles.
The Company has also issued an update on several ongoing projects: -- Airtrax has recently received final design approval for its new Omni- Directional equipment handler based on the Company's MP2 platform from the Israeli Air Force (IAF).
will officially file for final design approval with the City of Chicago to build "The Chicago Spire," a landmark 2,000-foot tall spiraling tower at the mouth of the Chicago River along the shores of Lake Michigan.