Mitigation plans for both grizzly bears and bull trout have been developed and will be finalized as part of the FWS's final biological opinion.
What does FBO stand for?
FBO stands for Final Biological Opinion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBO
We have 40 other meanings of FBO in our Acronym Attic
- Faith Based Organization
- Family Buy Out
- Fan Blade Off (aircraft)
- Farmer Based Organisation
- Fecal Body Odor (website)
- FedBizOpps (formerly Commerce Business Daily)
- Federal Business Opportunities
- Fictional Battle Omniverse
- Field Botanists of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Film Booking Offices of America (New York, NY)
- Finance & Business Operations (various locations)
- Finance Business Office (IBM)
- Fixed Base Operation
- Fixed Base Operator
- Fixed Buyout (certificate)
- Fixed-Based Operator (aviation, commercial)
- Flag Banking Officer (Church of Scientology)
- Flagstaff Biking Organization (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Food Business Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several positive and recent developments this year include management's completion of their comprehensive strategic plan, which sets out a plan to address the district's reliance on considerable offsystem power sales (70% of distribution system revenues for fiscal year 2007), the establishment of a solid liquidity target (from $50 million up to $130 million), and the expected filing within the next few weeks of the final biological opinion (from the U.